- Zoom One is a new offering that bundles persistent chat, phone, meetings, whiteboard, and more options. in one secure and scalable package
- All-new translation feature allows meetings to be translated between English and any of 10 languages, or from those languages into English
SAN JOSE, Calif., June 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) —
Zoom Video Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ:ZM) is updating a press release issued June 22, 2022 to clarify that Unlimited Regional Calling is an optional add-on feature for Zoom One Enterprise and Enterprise Plus customers. The full corrected text follows.
Zoom Video Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ: ZM) today unveiled the latest evolution of its communications platform with the introduction of Zoom a, a new offering that bundles always-on chat, phone, meetings, whiteboard, and more into secure, scalable packages. Moreover, Zoom has also launched a brand new feature of translated and multilingual subtitles.
“Simplicity is at the heart of everything we do. As the Zoom platform evolved from a meeting app to a full-featured communications platform, it was clear that introducing new packaging like Zoom One was the next step in the company’s evolution.” , said Greg Tomb, president of Zoom. “By bringing together chat, phone, meetings, whiteboard, etc. in a single offering, we are able to provide our customers with easy-to-manage solutions, so they can focus on business issues. the most importants.”
“Companies continue to realize the cost and time savings that a single vendor can provide. According to Omdia’s latest end-user survey, 40% of organizations prioritize investments around eliminating multiple cloud-based UC solutions that can be deployed within their organizations,” says Brent Kelly, Principal Analyst, Omdia Research. “The need to simplify business operations is a market trend that we see as increasingly important, and Zoom One’s tiered bundles and common management console align well with this customer demand. “
The intuitive Zoom One experience
Specifically designed to work together, Zoom One’s intuitive experience gives customers the choice of six tiered offerings based on their business needs.
- Zoom One Basic provides free 40-minute Zoom meetings for up to 100 participants, persistent Zoom chat for team messaging, limited Zoom whiteboarding for synchronous and asynchronous work, and real-time transcription.
- Zoom One Pro provides everything Zoom One Basic offers with no meeting time limits, plus cloud recording.
- Zoom A Company provides everything Zoom One Pro offers, plus Zoom meetings for up to 300 participants and unlimited Zoom whiteboards.
- Zoom One Enterprise Plus offers everything Zoom One Business offers, plus Zoom Phone Pro with unlimited regional calling and Zoom’s all-new translation feature.
- Zoom One Enterprise and Zoom One Enterprise Plus are similar to Zoom One Business, with greater meeting capacity and additional features, like Zoom webinars, to help modern businesses scale. Unlimited Regional Calling is an optional add-on feature for Zoom One Enterprise and Enterprise Plus.
Zoom One Basic, Pro, Business, and Business Plus plans are available for purchase online today. To purchase Zoom One Enterprise or Enterprise Plus, customers can speak directly to an account manager. For more information, visit https://zoom.us/pricing.
“If you provide a full suite of reliable, easy-to-use communication tools that people can use to get their jobs done, they’re less likely to use point solutions outside of our offerings – which in turn simplifies our support and our delivery model,” said Rob Kerr, chief information officer at Cooley, a global law firm with 3,300 employees in 17 offices in the United States, Asia and Europe. Zoom’s unified video, chat, whiteboard and telephony solutions align our global teams and enable Cooley to better serve its customers.”
For more information on the new simplified offers or to find the best plan for your business, visit the Zoom Blog.
Presentation of translated and multilingual subtitles
First released in the Zoom One Business Plus and Zoom One Enterprise Plus packages, Zoom’s Translated Captions will allow users to view translated captions in the language of their choice. At launch, translations will be available between English and 10 additional languages, or from any of the 10 languages into English. The ability to translate directly to and from English is known as bidirectional translation. Translated captions appear at the bottom of the screen during a Zoom meeting.
Two-way translations are available in the following languages: Chinese (Simplified), Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, and Ukrainian.
To access the translated captioning feature, Zoom One customers must upgrade to Zoom One Business Plus or Zoom One Enterprise Plus plans (in applicable countries).
Zoom has also expanded its automated captioning — the ability to caption what a speaker is saying in the same language spoken in real time — to include 10 additional languages. Automated captions were previously supported in English, but can now be displayed in the 10 additional languages referenced above. Multilingual automated captions are available in Business Plus, Enterprise, and Enterprise Plus packages with additional support for other plans to come.
Zoom is for you. Zoom is a space where you can connect with others, share ideas, make plans, and build a future limited only by your imagination. Our frictionless communication platform is the only one that started with video as its foundation, and we’ve since set the standard for innovation. That’s why we’re an intuitive, scalable, and secure choice for large enterprises, small businesses, and individuals. Founded in 2011, Zoom is publicly traded (NASDAQ:ZM) and is headquartered in San Jose, California. Visit zoom.com and follow @Zoom.
Zoom Public Relations
Corporate Public Relations Manager