Dublin, Jan. 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The report “Oral Rehydration Salts Market Research Report by Form, by Age Group, by Distribution, by Region – Global Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” has been added. at from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global Oral Rehydration Salts Market size was estimated at USD 580.55 Million in 2020, is projected to reach USD 642.50 Million in 2021 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 11.03% to reach USD 1,208.05 Million by 2027.
The report provides market size analysis and forecasts for five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years from 2022 to 2027 as the forecast period.
Segmentation and market coverage:
This research report categorizes Oral Rehydration Salts to forecast revenue and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
- Based on Form, the market has been studied across capsules, powder, and tablets.
- On the basis of age group, the market has been studied for adults, infants, and children.
- On the basis of distribution, the market has been studied in health centers, pharmacies and stores.
- Based on region, the market has been studied in Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas are studied in more detail through Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico and the United States. The United States is studied in more detail through California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Texas. Asia-Pacific is studied in more detail across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and Thailand. Europe, the Middle East and Africa are studied in more detail in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, the United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategy Window:
The strategic competitive window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or match between its capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for vendors to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth. during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and ranks vendors in the Oral Rehydration Salts Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Satisfaction of the product (value for money, ease of use, product characteristics and customer). Support) that helps businesses make better decisions and understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It gives the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other providers in the space. It provides information on the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of suppliers for the reference year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and merger.
Enterprise Usability Profiles:
The report thoroughly explores recent significant developments by key vendors and innovation profiles in the global Oral Rehydration Salts Market including Abbott, CFL Pharma, Cian Healthcare Limited, Cipla, Clinova Ltd, Doyen Healthcare, Drip Drop Hydration Inc. , FDC Limited, Gebro Pharma AG, KBI Pharmaceuticals GmbH & Co. KG, Mead Johnson, Merck, Monico SPA, Nutriset, Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd, Primmed BV, Ross, Sanofi SA, Shereya Life Sciences, Trifecta Pharmaceuticals USA, LLC, Wallace and Watson Pharmacy.
The report provides information about the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information about the market offered by major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration in mature market segments
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides smart insights into future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the global Oral Rehydration Salts market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 on the global Oral Rehydration Salts market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in during the forecast period in the Global Oral Rehydration Salts Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Oral Rehydration Salts Market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global oral rehydration salts market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global oral rehydration salts market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Oral Rehydration Salts Market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Overview
5.1. Market dynamics
22.214.171.124. Increased prevalence of diarrhea and hence increased demand for ORS treatment
126.96.36.199. Increased marketing and product availability
188.8.131.52. Preference for homemade alternatives
184.108.40.206. Product innovation in terms of flavor and nutritional value
220.127.116.11. Product shelf availability and global brand development
18.104.22.168. Unmonitored side effects associated with overuse
5.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
6. Oral Rehydration Salts Market, By Form
7. Oral Rehydration Salts Market, By Age Group
8. Oral Rehydration Salts Market, By Distribution
8.2. Health centers
9. Americas Oral Rehydration Salts Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Oral Rehydration Salts Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East and Africa Oral Rehydration Salts Market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
12. Competitive landscape
12.1. FPNV positioning matrix
12.1.2. Business strategy
12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
12.3. Market share analysis, by key player
12.4. Competitive scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
12.4.3. Launching and improving new products
12.4.4. Investment & Financing
12.4.5. Reward, recognition and expansion
13. Enterprise Usability Profiles
13.3. Cian Healthcare Limited
13.5. Clinova Ltd
13.6. Dean Health
13.7. Drip Drop Hydration Inc.
13.8. FDC limited
13.9. Gebro Pharma SA
13.10. KBI Pharmaceuticals GmbH & Co. KG
13.11. Mead Johnson
13.13. Monico SPA
13.15. Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd
13.16. Primed BV
13.18. Sanofi SA
13.19. Shereya Life Sciences
13.20. Trifecta Pharmaceuticals USA, LLC
13.22. Watson Pharmaceuticals
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/p5o78g