We are a rapidly growing organization in the beauty, retail and aesthetics industry with locations across Australia. Our design, digital marketing and content creator will be someone creative, with exceptional skills in creative visual communication. We are looking for someone who can make a significant contribution to the marketing team to build and strengthen the business both internally and externally by ensuring the brand is projected in a professional and communicative manner. This role is essential in creating and developing materials and content for our community and stakeholders through print, digital and social content. We are looking for someone who is creative, with exceptional design abilities.
The design, digital marketing and content creator;
- Coordinate with marketing team to run monthly campaigns in line with overall marketing strategy, designing all campaign elements including flyers, decals, window installations, email marketing, digital displays and website content.
- Prepare and manage marketing materials through various platforms including but not limited to; print, online advertising, flyers, brochures and website
- Film, photograph and edit digital content for various channels including social media, communications, digital marketing, engagement, EDMs, website
- Create and manage a monthly content calendar of social media posts and stories
- Responsible for the graphic design of all marketing promotional material across all mediums including social media, website and materials
- Contribute to marketing strategy by sharing new ideas and trending design initiatives
- Support all departments and campaigns as needed
To be successful in this position, you will need to;
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in a content creator, graphic design or social media management role
- Be creative and digitally savvy, with experience in content production and creating engaging video content for Instagram, TikTok, Facebook and YouTube.
- Advanced experience using Adobe Creative Suite
- Confident in social media copywriting/captioning
- Ability to deliver creative and fresh content, with exceptional grammar and communication skills
- A true creative who can conceptualize ideas and bring them to life with exceptional attention to detail
- Passionate about learning and constantly improving your skills to ensure you are ahead of the ever-changing world of social media
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to build meaningful relationships
- Be self-motivated, proactive and able to work independently.
What you will get from us
You will enjoy many benefits ranging from job satisfaction, continuous training and development, working in a fun team environment, career progression and an attractive compensation package!
Does this sound like your next adventure?