DUBAI, United Arab Emirates, September 22, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Driven by Growing Pet Adoption Across the Globe, Demand for Cat Litter Market is expected to increase to over 5.3% CAGR between 2021 and 2031. The increased spending by cat owners on care products will lead to an increasing demand for cat litter.
Some of the major companies operating in the cat litter market rely heavily on e-commerce platforms to establish their global presence. On this basis, market players are investing heavily in promotional activities and new product launches to appeal to cat owners.
The demand for natural cat litter is growing exponentially. This can be attributed to the growing number of cat owners who are increasingly adopting natural cat litter such as plant fiber litter. Growing environmental awareness has also boosted the adoption of recyclable and eco-friendly cat litter.
As a result, the demand for pine, walnut and corn cat litter is increasing. Guided by this, some of the major players in the market are investing in research initiatives to provide eco-friendly cat litter, also available at an affordable price. For example, Yesterday’s News, a brand of NestlÃ© Purina, makes unscented cat litter from post-consumer waste derived from newspapers. These developments are expected to contribute to the growth of the market in the coming years.
Request a sample report with 300 pages for complete information on https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-13747
According to IMF, clumping litter will become a highly sought-after product category. The report predicts that clumping litter will account for more than 79.3% of the total sales recorded in the market until 2031.
Private label brands are likely to become more and more popular in the market. IMF forecast that demand in the private label segment would increase to 6.3% CAGR during the report’s assessment period.
“The rapid digitization and expansion of e-commerce platforms is forcing major manufacturers to focus on product innovation and new marketing strategies such as Instagram and Facebook marketing to expand their customer base, “ says Future Market Insights analyst.
Key points of cat litter Market research
- Clumping litter will contribute almost 4/5e global market share
- Despite stagnant growth, fine clay litter will remain the most preferred form due to the low cost
- In terms of nature, the conventional cat litter segment will project strong growth, accounting for more than 60.3% market share
- As the demand for cat litter is highest among adult cats, the segment accounts for approximately 78% of the market revenue share to 2031
- Online Retailers To Be The Primary Sales Channel For The Cat Litter Market
- The United States is expected to account for over 76.5% of North America cat litter market share
- Despite the strong presence of prestigious brands across the UK, the cat litter market is expected to grow at 2.8% CAGR
- China is identified as one of the leading manufacturers of cat litter through East Asia, holding more than 38% of the market share
- In 2031, india the cat litter market will represent 21.7% of sales through South Asia
- Introducing Reusable, Eco-Friendly Cat Litter Boosts Sales
- Increased investment in research by key players to reduce production costs will boost sales of cat litter
- Growing adoption of pets and cats, especially among millennials, will drive the growth of the cat litter market
- As silica granules are not absorbent, some cat owners have hygiene issues and related illnesses, which increases expenses, which could hamper sales.
- Due to the pungent and bitter smell caused by pine cat litter, many cat owners refrain from purchasing this kitty litter, which hinders growth.
Learn more about the Cat Litter Market with figures and data tables as well as table of contents. Request [emailÂ protected] https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-13747
According to Future Market Insights, NestlÃ© Purina, The Clorox Company, Dr. Elsey’s, Kent Pet Group and Tolsa Company are the top 5 players. New product offerings and promotional campaigns are some of the key expansion strategies adopted by the aforementioned industry players.
- In September 2021, Okocat, a creator of next-generation plant-based and paper-based cat litter, has announced the expansion of its product portfolio through its online and offline franchised stores through Canada, which are available at its Pet Valu stores.
- In July 2021, Oil Dri Corporation announced price increases for its cat litter products during FQ-22 across the United States and Canada. With this, the company intends to alleviate the impact of the pressure on packaging costs, materials and non-fuel manufacturing costs.
- In november 2020, NestlÃ© Purina has announced the launch of its first cat litter, Tidy Cats Light Weight Free & Clean Cat Litter in a durable, refillable container available across the United States
The major players operating in the cat litter market presented by Future Market Insights are:
- Purina (NestlÃ© SA)
- Kent group of pets
- Dr. Elsey’s Cat Products
- Church and Dwight Co.
- Dirk Rossmann GmbH
- Fressnapf Tiernahrungs GmbH
- dm-drogerie markt GmbH + Co. KG
- Arm & Hammer (Church and Dwight)
- The Clorox company
- Mars incorporated
- J. RETTENMAIER & SÃHNE Gmbh + Co KG
- H. von Gimborn GmbH.
- Gruppo Laviosa Minerals Srl.
- Tolsa Company
More valuable market information
In its latest report, Future Market Insights offers comprehensive insights into the global Cat Litter market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period 2021-2031. The study provides incisive coverage on the global Cat Litter market with unbiased analysis, segmented on the basis of:
By product type:
By type of material:
- Vegetable fibers
- Paper / Wood
- Others (Wheat, Grass, Pea Fiber, etc.)
By life stage:
- Scented / Perfume
- Unscented / Unscented
By type of form:
- Fine litter
- Coarse litter
- Fine litter
- Coarse litter
- Vegetable fibers
- Fine litter
- Coarse litter
By price range:
- US $ 5–US $ 10
- US $ 10–US $ 20
- Above US $ 20
By sales channel:
- Direct sales channel
- Indirect sales channel
- Hypermarkets / Supermarkets
- Multi-brand stores
- Pet Care Centers
- Specialty pet stores
- Online Retailers
- Discount stores
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East and Africa (AEM)
We offer tailor-made solutions to meet your needs, ask [emailÂ protected] https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-13747
Key questions addressed in the Cat litter Market report
- Report Offers In-Depth Information on Cat Litter Demand Outlook for 2021-2031
- The market research also highlights the expected sales growth for the cat litter market between 2021 and 2031.
- The Cat Litter market research identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting dominant trends and evaluating the current market size and forecast and technological advancements within Of the industry
- Analyzing the cat litter market share of key companies in the industry and covering strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, etc.
Explore IMF’s extensive consumer product coverage
Smart Home Device Market: Growing customer preference for video doorbells, voice assist technologies (such as Alexa and Google Home), and security systems are expected to accelerate the smart home device market. Due to the adoption of internet-enabled smart devices such as Radio Frequency Identification (RFID), barcode scanners, and laptops, the overall IoT market is expected to expand.
Refurbished Printer Market: Sales of refurbished products have exploded in recent years. Consumers have more and more confidence in remanufactured printers as players commit to offering extended warranties and warranties. In addition to this, small-scale business units and start-ups play a key role in facilitating the increase in adoption of refurbished printers in the market.
Vegan Footwear Market: The vegan footwear campaign is supported by several big names in the fashion industry. Veteran British designer Stella mccartney signaled the trend when it became the first luxury brand to go vegetarian in 2001. Its fashion line eschewed the use of leather, fur and feathers without compromising on quality and design aspects.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of business information and advisory services, serving clients in more than 150 countries. IMF is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in UK, US and India. IMF’s latest market research and industry analysis reports help companies tackle challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amid fierce competition. Our personalized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of analysts led by FMI experts continually monitors emerging trends and events across a wide range of industries to ensure our clients are preparing for the changing needs of their consumers.
Future market outlook,
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay X2 Tower,
Plot number: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Tours, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For sales inquiries: [emailÂ protected]
For media inquiries: [emailÂ protected]
Source of the press release: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/global-cat-litter-market
SOURCE Future market outlook